I worked for TDEC & it was not a good experience at all. There were lies from the beginning. When I first started, I was sent this handbook & all of this information regarding benefits that I would get. After I began & inquired about many of the benefits, I found that I wasn't eligible for various reasons. Secondly, I was placed at a location & was there for a few months when one of the employees decided they didn't like me & TDEC fired me at that employees word. No question or explanation & wouldn't even tell me why I was terminated. They also tried to withhold my unemployment & when the unemployment agency said that they would have to explain why I was terminated & why I was ineligible to receive benefits, they just released it.

They don't have their employees interest as a priority & they do business in a very underhanded manner

Had an Experience with TDEC?

Comments

I unfortunately was not given a choice of whether I wanted to work for the Data entry Company or not.Upon the initial meeting everything sounded great; benefit package looked nice, employee benefits in the handbook looked amazing.

It was all lies. We were promised much more than we got and had a massive turnover rate. People's benefits quit working (probably because they refused to pay the insurance company to keep it active) and many pay checks never showed. Sometimes we were lucky to be paid AT ALL!

I am still currently waiting for a paycheck and vacation time. They don't care about people, only making $$$.

I feel bad for whoever chooses to bust their butt for them.Expect little to no appreciation and a huge pain in the butt to be compensated!